Benefits and connections that matter
- Forge research relationships with IDEaS faculty at members-only meetings and events.
- Keep pace with the latest IDEaS research in the areas that matter most to you via in-person meetings, publications, and regular communication.
- Partner membership levels receive dedicated research assistance with their most pressing problems.
- Get to know IDEaS faculty and associated research scientists and students face-to-face.
- Gain broad visibility by the wider GT community and other members through logo placement on digital and print media, or via event promotion if applicable. Communicate your IDEaS-related progress via our media channels.
- Connect with the workforce of the future. Interact with students at events, receive assistance connecting to the best interns, and learn about our analytics or data science curricula.
Contact Polo Chau for more information at email@example.com.